Surface Pros Care and Maintenance of Your Refinishing Bathtub and Tile
1. DO NOT use the surface for the specified number of days or hours indicated by the refinisher who completed the job.
2. DO NOT let a leaking faucet go un-repaired.
3. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, S-O-S pads, Comet or Soft Scrub.
4. DO NOT use loose bath mats with suctions underneath.
5. DO NOT pick surface dust off with your fingers. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage.
6. The best way to keep your tub clean is to wipe it down with a towel after each use. You don’t have to wipe it dry.
7. Maintain caulking around the tub.
8. Here are some good cleaners to use: • Lysol Basin and Tile Cleaner • Mr. Clean • DOW • Fantastic Please don’t use on any type of bathroom surface: • Comet • Ajax • Zud • Soft Scrub • SOS Pads (Steel wool) • Red or Green Scuff pads (very course) Strong chemical products should not be used to clean or left sitting on the surface coating. They may discolor